- Softec™ Waterjet Cutting Software has been developed by TECHNI Waterjet™ with two very clear goals in mind:
1. To cut parts at minimum cost with the greatest accuracy.
2. To have a simple and intuitive interface with the operator.
The result is a comprehensive “All In One” Windows based software, that is specifically designed for Waterjet Cutting, which maximizes productivity and anyone with PC experience can learn to use quickly and easily.
- At the “Heart” of Softec™ is Tru-Cut Technology™, a highly sophisticated algorithms database that determines the optimum cutting speeds and machine ramping characteristics. Once you select the material to be cut, it’s thickness and surface edge finish required, the computer will take care of the rest, ensuring the minimum cutting time for any given part. Programming edges for mitering within seconds. All with one software!
- Softec Nest utilizes advance nesting algorithms which have been developed by one of the world’s largest and most awarded CAD and nesting software developers – Geometric Global.
Improves profitability by minimising rapid feed times.
Increasing both nesting speed and material yield.
|Machine size (L x W x H) (does not include pumps or control cabinet)||”||205x106x91|
|Machine weight (with water)||lb||17860|
|Cutting table dimension||”||76×152,3|
|Cutting area (without PAC 5 axis)||”||67×145,6|
|Bevel cutting area (with PAC 5 axis)||”||67×145,6|
|Accuracy of motion||”||0,006|
|Repeatability of motion||”||± 0.002|
|Max. air speed||in/min||700|
|Max. cutting speed||in/min||700|
|Max. material thickness||“||5|
|Max. material thickness (with PAC60 cutting head option fitted)||“||5|
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to a constant endeavour to improve the machine, the specifications may change without prior notice. All the above accuracy tolerances are correct at the calibration temperature of 20° ± 1° C.