Photomaster is one of the most innovative and precise engraving machines with highly advanced automation of settings and engraving process control. It was built on the basis of PHOTOMASTER in order to increase the mobility of this machine. Its greatest advantage is the possibility of working outside in a vertical position. It will surely satisfy expectations of professionals who want to ensure the highest possible quality of their services for their customers. Its resolution (0,1 mm) allows for obtaining unparalleled detail of images.
What is also very important is the possibility to connect with computer via USB port and its compatibility with the most popular operating systems. It all makes the operation of the machine easy and intuitive. Photomaster is a multi-use machine – cutting tool can be fully adjusted and the only limit for the operator is the size of the machine.
As one of the few, we developed software which adjusts the impact of a stylus to a given tone in the greyscale. It means that Photomaster is now able to engrave given elements with various force which allowed to improve such engraving parameters as depth of picture, clearer halftones, small graphic details, that is clothes pattern, jewellery, eyes, wrinkles, etc.
|power supply||230 V|
|working area range||50 cm x 60 cm|
|possibility to change working area size||yes (on request)|
|max. mechanical resolution of the device||0,1 mm|
|additional information||machine works horizontally|
|weight of the machine||30 kg|
|dimensions of the machine||720 mm x 800 mm|
|additional equipment||machine can be adapted to vertical work|
- complex software for preparing images compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7,
- stage contact force of the device (greyscale)
- control panel with working area (online),
- working parameters adjustment: pitch and speed of the tool,
- machine can work with any computer by means of USB port,
- engraving letters as well as handwriting (prepared as a bitmap) is possible,
- engraves on stone, glass, metal,
- the head engraves in reciprocating movement,
- small size,
- mobile work is possible.